HURRAY RANDOMNESS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HURRAY RANDOMNESS!

Random Roleplay! Anything thats not agenst the rules goes here! Yayyyyy! xD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) Empty
PostSubject: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Akira was hanging upside down on the monkeybars in the park, bored out of her mind. She had heard that hanging upsidedown made the blood rush to your head and eventually made you pass out. She wanted to see if it was true so she decided to expirement.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Ren went walking by and noticed a girl hanging upside down on mokey bars and then asked.
"Hello, just hanging out here?"
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:39 pm

The voice startled her and made her lose her grip on the monkeybars, making her fall to the ground. She stood up and looked twords the boy, rubbing her head. She felt dizzy, but she wasnt passed out so the rumour was busted in her mind.
"Yeah." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:41 pm

"Oh my, are you okay?" Ren said after she fell out of instint.
"I sorry for surprising you."
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:43 pm

"Nah, its fine. Happens all the time."
She held out her hand twords him, he seemed nice and smelt nice so she thought he must be nice.
"Im Akira."
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:46 pm

He took her hand and shook it gently.
"I'm Rinseal, but everyone calls me Ren."
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:48 pm

"Nice to meet you Ren."
Since she was part wolf, her instincts made her judge people quickly and she had judged that he would accept friendship right away.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 pm

"So are you new to the area or have I just not seen you around here before?" Ren smiled lightly at her and looked around a bit. He was enjoying all the good wheather.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 pm

"Ive been here my whole life. Im not real social and all so im not surprised you havnt seen me."
She streached.
"Wanna go for coffee? I could really use some."
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:58 pm

"Uhh...sure , I have some time to blow." Ren said pulling out his phone for the time.
"Yesh, still have plently of time." Ren waited for her to lead.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:02 pm

"Well lets go then."
Akira started walking down the trail that lead to the main highway.

(I'll make the other topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)   hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (The fear of long words. How ironic.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HURRAY RANDOMNESS! :: RoLePlaY :: *Park*-
Jump to: