HURRAY RANDOMNESS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HURRAY RANDOMNESS!

Random Roleplay! Anything thats not agenst the rules goes here! Yayyyyy! xD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Firssa Mardukinta didn't know how much she could be so distant, and she rested there she can handle the sun, but not too much of it, and she wanted to meet someone here just to get to know the person.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Ren was taking a small nap by a group of trees Firssa was close by. he gently woke up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Firssa just stood there, and she wondered if she could do something that can be done, because seh doesn't want anything that would disturb what she can do. She walked over to where Rinseal is, and stood there.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Ren yawned and looked at the girl. SHe seemed about her age.
"Hello." He said in a shy friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Firssa stood there, and she waved hi. She knows she is a bit quiet, and distant, but this would take her a chance of start speaking, but she afraid she would sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

He smiled at her lightly.
"I'm Rinseal, but you can call me Ren." Ren said in soft voice as he usually did when he wasn't sure of something.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Firssa looked at him, and she would try of talking, but she wants to make friends, but that isn't like her of not talking. She just scared that anybody would hate her instantly.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 pm

"Not muh of a talker huh? Thats alright I have never been a very social person." Ren said looking at her.
He took a seat by the ground and offered her a spot next to him.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Firssa took the seat by him, and she was comfortable right there she wonder what he might say next. She shook her head no she always nodded or shake her head no just to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm

"I haven't seen you around, are you new o the area?" Ren said looking at her and then looked up to the sky. It was hard to have a converstion with someone who didn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

She decided she would talk right then she would love to answer this question she hardly ever spoke because she's scared of what people might think, but this time she would talk because it seemed like the right thing to do. "My name is Firssa Mardukinta and I'm new to the area." Firssa said.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:02 pm

"Huh with your family or by yourself...if you need any help around I've lived in this area my whole life." Ren said happy she finally talked to him. He was starting to think he was doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:09 pm

"By myself my parents and sister are all dead they already died." Firssa said. Firssa never expected to be saying that, but she would likely be talking to him, because he seemed like an okay guy. "Yes I need help." Firssa said.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 pm

"Sure what do you need?" Ren said smiling at her.
"I'd be more than happy to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 pm

"A nice cold house to live in." Firssa said. Firssa always needed to live in the coldest place there is, and she doesn't want to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:26 pm

"A house is abit hard to ome by, but I have an idea. I have a small shop. There is a small living area on the second floor. I just used it for storage but you could live there for a bit. Until you find something permanent. It's pretty drafty in there." Ren said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 pm

"That's works Rinseal." Firssa said.
She is really pleased of be living in a drafty living room.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:41 pm

"And for oney for food and all, you could work at the store." Ren said standing up and looking around him.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:56 pm

"Ok I don't mind of working at the store." Firssa said. She always wanted to work at a store, but she has no more parents so what a girl to do?
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 pm

"How about I show you there now?" Ren said offering her a hand to help get up.
"It's a small store that sells mangas mostly."
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 pm

"Okay why not." Firssa said.
Firssa just likes of working with mangas she is really a bookworm.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:32 pm

"Well okay that a bit of a lie, it has all kinds of books the mangas are just the popular." Ren said as he started to lead her to his small little store.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 pm

"Yeah I figured that out." Firssa said. Firssa didn't mind of the lies she is used to them everyday.
Back to top Go down
Rinseal

Rinseal

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Ren started to led her to the small store. He was wonder what went through her head right now. He knew he wasn't gonna do anything funny, but he wondered if she thought he might or something.
Back to top Go down
Firssa Mardukinta

Firssa Mardukinta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:24 pm

"Um this store is great I totally gonna love of living here for a while." Firssa said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)   Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Rinseal and relaxing (Rinseal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next