HURRAY RANDOMNESS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HURRAY RANDOMNESS!

Random Roleplay! Anything thats not agenst the rules goes here! Yayyyyy! xD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rinseal Warikani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinseal

Rinseal

Rinseal Warikani Empty
PostSubject: Rinseal Warikani   Rinseal Warikani I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Name: Rinseal Warikani

Race: Gekai (Mystical Samurai)

Bio: Rinseal was born into a mighty warrior clan. These people were trained to be much like knights or Samurai. At a young age he was taken in from his parents to learn manners, how to play the violin, reading, writing, and how to draw. He also learned caligraphy. At age 10 he started to learn how to use a katana and also how to use the mystical abilities of his race. Before he could master them his village was attack and he was the only one left. He found his way to Japan. There a nice elderly couple took him in at age 14. He startedto attend human school and really started to love reading more and more. About six months later they both died of an unknown cause. He inherited there vast wealth and there house and small bookstore which is how he supports himself. He hardly had smiled smile and is rather depressed alot.

Appearance: Avi

Birthday: December 1st

Personality: He is gently most of the time. He is very soft spoken and unserstanding. He enjoys reading and writing, he studies caligraphy and art forms. He often draws scenery or what he feels. He belives is honor and if needed will fight very fiercly. I sad alot of the time.

Note: By focusing he can summon his armor and/or katana with him, and most of his abilities and attack come from his weapons and armor.
Back to top Go down
Anne'marie
Admin
Anne'marie

Rinseal Warikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinseal Warikani   Rinseal Warikani I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Approved.

I haven't roleplayed with a gekai before. :O They sound awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://itsokaytoberandom.forumotion.net
Rinseal

Rinseal

Rinseal Warikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinseal Warikani   Rinseal Warikani I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 pm

I completly bull shitted that and made it up >.>
Back to top Go down
Anne'marie
Admin
Anne'marie

Rinseal Warikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinseal Warikani   Rinseal Warikani I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Haha xD Well, great job.
Back to top Go down
https://itsokaytoberandom.forumotion.net
Rinseal

Rinseal

Rinseal Warikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinseal Warikani   Rinseal Warikani I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Thankyou thank you
*Takes bow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rinseal Warikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinseal Warikani   Rinseal Warikani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rinseal Warikani
Page 1 of 1